Monday, May 23, 2011

Forever and a day later.

Wowwwww..... Well.... I'm really sorry that I haven't written anything since I gave birth! But here I am with an almost 7 month old who has a bigger personality then the world. I know it's so cliche to say BUT being a mommy is the most rewarding difficult thing I have ever done. Well let me clarify that having a family is the most rewarding but difficult thing. You really don't understand what that means until you have it. But being a mom is the greatest blessing in the world. Today Payton fell asleep on our love sac and I just watched her sleep. There is nothing more beautiful then watching your own child sleep. I stroked her hair and told her she was the greatest joy in the world.

It's almost scary loving someone as much as I love her. It almost feels like a risk. Because the thought of having anything happen to her......... literally makes me heart ache. Same goes for Sean of course (:. But your children are different. The love you have for your baby is a completely different love all in itself. It's a love I have never EVER felt before. But it's a love that everyone deserves to experience and feel. And I am so blessed to have Sean as my husband and daddy of my lil girl.

Payton loves Sean more then me.. No.. it's ok. I've accepted it. Haha. Well I'm sure she doesnt REALLY but sometimes it feels that way. Sean makes her smile and laugh like no one else. But I am so grateful for that. The relationship I have with my dad has literally saved my life over and over. Ever lil girl deserves to have the powerful relationship with their daddy. And wow no one understands how grateful I am that Payton has and will always have that relationship with her dad. That she will know what its like to be a daddy's girl. Being a dadd'y girl is what I do best. But now I know how my mom feels.... and its a very bitter sweet feeling.

I will try to blog more. But it's so hard finding time to blog when I barely have time for myself now. I just want to say that I love my lil girl and Sean more then life itself. I am the most blessed person in the world to have them. And I am so grateful for all the blessings God has given me. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment